The Tavern

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in weary adventurer and rest your tired feet.

Latest topics

» Thronnos -- An Introduction
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 am by Dracae

» Rahl - Intoduction
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 am by Dracae

» Onlessa / Bev
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:33 pm by Thorion

» Rykain, Hello everyone.
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:02 pm by Rykain

» Loganberry44
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 am by Thorion

» Disrobed/Evan
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:41 pm by Thorion

» Sir Dougie
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:32 pm by Thorion

» Dracae Had to Delete me
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:37 am by Thorion

» Zylathar wishes to say hello
A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 pm by Dracae

2 posters

A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears!

Syth Skybolt
    Syth Skybolt

A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! Empty A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears!

Post  Syth Skybolt Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 am

A small kitten walks in and begins to paw curiously at a red button with the requisite clichéd [WARNING] label slapped onto it. Half a world away, a biologically enhanced giant squid releases a cloud of rainbow coloured ink containing innumerable nanobots. Somewhere in Timbuktu, 20 quid slowly flutters to the ground. At the same time, a college student at Olds College, Alberta, discovers why using his laptop power-bar to heat his cheap saké is an inadvisable idea.

All these events are connected. Sadly, you will never know how, as they have absolutely nothing to do with this topic. 'This topic' happens to be me, and why I may possibly be slightly infectious, as well as a serial doofus, incompetent breakdance poseur and banned in 3 and 4/13 States including the Principality of Sealand.

I'm Syth Skybolt. I also respond to Seth or Mei, though if you call me something regularly enough I'll probably start responding to that as well.

I've been playing RS for about 8 1/2 years, and I'm just as lazy and ignorant as I was when I started. I tend to be something of a loner at times, so don't be offended if I kinda brush you off if you try to start a conversation. I swing between untalkative and incomprehensible nonsense at the drop of a hat; if I'm in a chatty mood, you'll probably see it in the cc.

Aside from RS, I pass the time watching cartoons for kids half my age, reading fantasy books and trawling through gigabytes of terribly written fanfiction. As stated above, I tend to be a massive dork, so if you're looking for a couple coolkids to hang out with, you might wanna look for the people doing their level best not to have anything to do with me.

Also, to those whom it may concern, *fistbunp*

Stay watchful Hamsteaks, the stairs are treacherous, but we will prevail!
    Dracae
    Dracae
    Admin

A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears! Empty Re: A Wild Syth Skybolt Appears!

Post  Dracae Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Welcome.

Also in my humble opinion the best intro on a forums Iv ever seen.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm